mailRe: Updated the BMRB model-free entries.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 22, 2011 - 11:52:
Hi,

I've seen the 15910 entry in the v3.1 files, but the others have not
appeared at http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/ftp/pub/bmrb/entry_lists/nmr-star3.1/
yet.  I'm now processing all of the BMRB entries with relaxation data
(and no model-free saveframes), so I will likely have another large
pile of corrections soon.