mailrelax gui

Posted by Sébastien Morin on June 07, 2011 - 17:01:
Hi Michael,

I was surfing the different menus in relax (thanks to your debugging for Mac as I can now see the extent of your work on this interface!), when I found a few little problems:

* In the "User functions" / "value" / "set" menu, the figure for the CSA, which, I guess, should display the default value, has an error. The default value is not "172 ppm", but rather "-172 ppm".

* The "Settings" / "Global relax settings" button does not do anything...

* The text in the window created when hitting the button "View" / "Controller" is extremely small and difficult to read...

Overall, however, it is great job !

Séb  :)

--
Sébastien Morin, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, S. Grzesiek NMR Laboratory