mailRe: relax gui

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 07, 2011 - 17:13:
Hi,

Please see below:

I was surfing the different menus in relax (thanks to your debugging for Mac
as I can now see the extent of your work on this interface!), when I found a
few little problems:

* In the "User functions" / "value" / "set" menu, the figure for the CSA,
which, I guess, should display the default value, has an error. The default
value is not "172 ppm", but rather "-172 ppm".

I will fix this one.  The "User functions" menu is my addition, and it
will become much more prominent in the next version of the GUI.

* The "Settings" / "Global relax settings" button does not do anything...

This works on my machine, so it must be a Mac OS X issue.  Would you
like to try to debug this one?

* The text in the window created when hitting the button "View" /
"Controller" is extremely small and difficult to read...

This needs to be small to fit, but it sounds like there is again a Mac
specific issue.  I'm not sure how we'd fix this one and not have the
text too big in Linux.  Do you have a Linux testing machine (or
virtual image)?

If you would like to add to the GUI in any way, feel free :)