mailRe: [sr #2770] relax setup issue

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 12, 2011 - 23:05:
Dear Luca Leone,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists.  Would you be able to add the output of:

$ relax --info

to your support request (http://gna.org/support/?2770)?  Cheers.  This
additional information will help to work out what the issue could be.
It is most likely to be the compiled C modules.  If that command does
not work, try typing:

$ scons clean_all
$ relax

and see if that works.  This command is dangerous as it will delete
the relaxation curve-fitting compiled C module located at
maths_fns/relax_fit.so (if scons is not installed, just manually
delete that file).  If you need this curve-fitting, then you'll need
to compile this module.  For this there are instructions at
http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html#Source_code_release (you'll
need the python development files installed, a C compiler, and scons).
 Alternatively the problem could be with one of the python packages
installed on your computer, but it's better to assume the relax C
modules are at fault first.  I hope this helps.