mailRe: [bug #18391] Palmer extract. Error in chi2 read when 'sims' is different from 0

Posted by Sébastien Morin on July 22, 2011 - 12:19:
Dear Paolo,

First of all, welcome to relax.

Second, thanks for submitting this bug report as well as a solution.

Have you tested the solution with data without MC simulations performed ?

Could you share a part of your dataset (possibly randomized) such that we can reproduce the bug and include the data into the test suite for the bug never to come back again, please ?

Thanks !

Séb  :)