mailrelax gui-testing branch

Posted by Sébastien Morin on July 22, 2011 - 13:39:
Hi Edward,

I just updated my copy of the gui-testing branch and tried it under Mac OSX.

If choosing "File / New analysis" and going through the process, after pressing "Finish", all menu times are gray and relax is unresponsive, as was observed before (see bug https://gna.org/bugs/?18197).

This will prevent the use of relax under Mac OSX...

Cheers,

Séb  :)

--
Sébastien Morin, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow, S. Grzesiek NMR Laboratory