mailRe: System test "Relax_fit.check_curve_fitting"

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 25, 2011 - 12:41:
Hi,

I'm working on this at the moment.  Unfortunately the main 1.3 line is
severely broken at the moment!  The new multi-processor package is
clashing with and causing relax to die hard on the test-suite and the
GUI.  The main cause is IO redirection of sys.stdout and sys.stderr.
The multi-processor code (even in uni-processor mode) is hijacking the
streams and the test suite and GUI do not know what to do anymore.
Once I eliminate all the IO redirection of the multi package, apart
from the IO capture on the slave processes which is non-functional
anyway, then the test-suite should be back in order.  I noticed you
performed an svnmerge, and this is likely causing the breakages in
your branch.