mailFull developer access for Han Sun?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 22, 2011 - 10:58:
Dear Han,

Now that the xyz branch has been completed and merged back into the
main 1.3 line, and the relax developers have seen your coding skills,
I was wondering if you would be interested in having full developer
privileges for the relax repositories?  Apart from the svnmerge
issues, which were simply due to you learning this repository
software, and which I was able to easily fix, your coding abilities
are quite high and the quality of the resulting code is also very
high.  So if you are interested, I can organise a private vote between
the current relax developers to grant you full access.  Apart from a
vote, nothing else needs to be done on your part or on ours as you
already have limited access to the repository.  It will just mean that
you have permission to change code outside of the xyz branch, which no
longer exists anyway.