mail[bug #18789] no error values using relax_fit.py with non-duplicated spectra

Posted by anonymous on October 05, 2011 - 17:49:

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #18789 (project relax):

Hi Edward. Thanks for getting back to me. I have attached a gz file with the
full set of .xpk files, relax_fit script and pdb file. The xpk files have just
the two spins you mentioned. I tried running it, but still get error values
equal to 0. I am not sure this is a bug. I may very well have an error in my
script since this is the first time I have used relax without duplicated
spectra and I am taking a bit of a guess with the spectrum.baseplane_rmsd
lines. Thanks for your time.

(file #14204)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: relax_test.tar.gz              Size:13 KB

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?18789>