mailRe: [bug #18789] no error values using relax_fit.py with non-duplicated spectra

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 05, 2011 - 18:10:
I have unpacked the file and tested this against the current 1.3
repository line (r14791) and against relax 1.3.10, 1.3.11, 1.3.12 and
in all cases, the script using these truncated data files works ok for
me.  Could you copy and paste the results of:

$ relax --info

Also, do you have the scons program installed and the python
development package?  Maybe you could test the following.  Delete the
maths_fns/relax_fit.so file, then in the base relax directory type:

$ scons

Maybe the compiled C modules are incompatible with your setup.  More
details are given at
http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html#Source_code_release.