mailRe: [bug #18789] no error values using relax_fit.py with non-duplicated spectra

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 05, 2011 - 21:14:
Hi,

There are two options for obtaining this fix.  The first is to wait
until I release relax version 1.3.13.  I will first try to eliminate
the bug reported by Vitaly Vostri, and then make a release.  I also
have a meeting next week I need to prepare for, so I will not be able
to release the new version until later next week, or the week after
that.  The second alternative is to use the cutting edge 1.3
repository line.  This is where the fix is currently located.  The
process is fully explained at:

http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html#Source_code_repository

The only problem with this code is the bug that Vitaly uncovered.  The
chances of you encountering it is almost zero though, it should be
safe.  The relax test suite is very extensive, especially with the
coverage of model-free analyses, so only in edge cases will bugs be
uncovered.