mailRe: Migration of relax to GPL3.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 27, 2012 - 09:04:
Hi,

You may have noticed through the commit messages or through the
release notes that, as of relax 2.1.0, the licence for relax has been
officially changed to GPLv3.  The only real effects will be better
international copyright protection, and that if someone writes
web-based UI and releases a web-server version of relax (that could be
as simple as a few weeks work by using the GUI as a template) they
will have to release the source code so it can be brought back into
the core of relax (to block the profiteering of years worth of work
carried out by others).