mailCollecting citations for your work on relax!

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 28, 2012 - 21:34:
To all relax developers,

I have just added a new chapter to the relax user manual called
'Citations' (currently chapter 2).  This is designed to help users of
relax cite your work.  You can find the changes in the main relax
line, or I have compiled a temporary version of the manual and
uploaded it to:

http://download.gna.org/relax/manual/relax_17370.pdf

Could you check this chapter and see if all your work within relax is
properly listed (especially Gary and Chris).  Any feedback on the
contents of this chapter would be useful.