mailRe: [bug #20175] run mf_multimodel.py in relax (cmd)

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 20, 2012 - 07:48:
Hi,

The problem is in the bruker.read user functions.  They must be on separate lines!  I will assume that this is not a mistake you made, but rather it is from the program you are using.  As you didn't specify, I will guess that you made edits in MS Notepad.  I would recommend MS Wordpad instead as this handles the different newline definitions much better.  Or you could use a proper editor such as gvim, emacs, eclipse, idle, etc.  I will close the bug as invalid.