mailRe: [bug #20175] run mf_multimodel.py in relax (cmd)

Posted by mengjun . xue on September 21, 2012 - 03:09:
Dear Dr. Edward d'Auvergne,

Thank you very much for your answers. I am now attending a conference, I will try it later on according to your suggestions and send you the response. Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Mengjun Xue

Quoting Edward d'Auvergne <edward.dauvergne@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

The problem is in the bruker.read user functions.  They must be on separate
lines!  I will assume that this is not a mistake you made, but rather it is
from the program you are using.  As you didn't specify, I will guess that
you made edits in MS Notepad.  I would recommend MS Wordpad instead as this
handles the different newline definitions much better.  Or you could use a
proper editor such as gvim, emacs, eclipse, idle, etc.  I will close the
bug as invalid.