mailRe: [bug #20674] UnboundLocalError in consistency_tests.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 28, 2013 - 22:16:
Hi,

The best way would be to read the manual.  Sebastien Morin has written
a nice guide with step-by-step instructions on what you need to do in
the manual.  You will need to read this as there are some manual steps
which relax does not automate for you which you should be aware of.
You should also read Sebastien's paper on the subject
(http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10858-009-9381-4).