mailRe: [bug #20915] Fixed windows grace opening of results in windows

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 17, 2013 - 17:34:
Hi Troels,

In the situation where you have a fix for a bug, I would recommend the
following procedure:

1)  First create a bug report describing the problem from the point of
view of a user.  This is important as the bug report system is used by
relax users to determine if the problem they are seeing has already
been reported.

2)  Attach the patch file and give the text formatted for a commit
message.  This is described at
http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Format_commit_logs.html.  A recent
example is http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax?view=revision&revision=20176.
 I should be able to copy and paste that text without modification for
the commit.

3)  Wait for me to apply the commit or to suggest how the patch should
be improved.

P. S.  In this case, the line you commented out should instead be
deleted.  I like the use of the isfile() function, this is a much
better approach!  Could you attach a new patch with the commit message
to use, including the links to the bug report.  Thanks.

On 17 June 2013 16:47, Troels E. Linnet