mailRe: [bug #20916] Suggestion for python script for PNG/EPS/SVG conversion of grace files

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 17, 2013 - 17:42:
Hi,

This looks good, though I would suggest adding many comments to
explain what is happening.  I can clearly see what is happening, but
most users would require very basic English descriptions to
understand.  I would suggest adding to the top:

#! /usr/bin/env python

Then add a docstring for the file explaining what it is.  I would also
suggest to make it executable.  This will work for Linux and Mac
people, but for Windows users there should be in the docstring for the
script some text saying that you run the file by typing 'python
this_script.py' or any other way to run it.  One last thing, this
report would be much better as a support request or created as a task.

On 17 June 2013 16:53, Troels E. Linnet