mailRe: [bug #20916] Suggestion for python script for PNG/EPS/SVG conversion of grace files

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 23, 2013 - 09:33:
Maybe one should look at a git-svn solution?

http://learn.github.com/p/git-svn.html
https://github.com/soxofaan/git-svn-mirroring
https://github.com/mrts/git-svn-bridge

Best