mailRelax [relaxation dispersion]

Posted by Dominique Marion (IBS) on July 25, 2013 - 14:02:
Hi,

We have tried to run the new version of relax (relax_disp branch) that includes relaxation dispersion fitting. On both MacOS and Linux platform! We can start a new analysis... but after a few screens, we are facing an error message: "Relaxation curve fitting is not available. Try compiling the C modules on your platform".
We are ready to compile the required modules but would appreciate some advice.

Best regards,

Dominique

begin:vcard
fn:Dominique Marion
n:Marion;Dominique
org:Institut de Biologie Structurale;Biomolecular NMR group
adr:;;41 Rue Jules Horowitz;Grenoble;;38027;France
email;internet:Dominique.Marion@xxxxxx
tel;work:(33) 4 38 78 36 98
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1