mailRe: Relax [relaxation dispersion]

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 25, 2013 - 14:15:
Ah, I have to add that to the wiki page
(http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Installation_linux).  To compile the C
modules, if the instructions on that page have been followed and the
python-headers and scons are installed, is simply a matter of typing:

$ scons

This needs to be in the relax_disp base directory.