mailRe: CAPTCHA for the relax wiki.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 09, 2013 - 12:33:
Ah, that's how it's done.  Cheers!

Edward

On 9 August 2013 12:16, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Edward.

You find all "special pages" in the left menu, under toolbox:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Special:SpecialPages

Depending on your login-credentials, you will see different
special page options.

You would probably use:
User list  -  http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Special:ListUsers
Merge and delete users  -  http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Special:UserMerge

Old user (merge from): The user name of the spammer
New user (merge to): Spam bot

Best

Troels Emtekær Linnet