mail[bug #21081] Deselected spins for a clustering analysis make model selecetion fail.

Posted by Edward d Auvergne on August 30, 2013 - 09:08:
Follow-up Comment #1, bug #21081 (project relax):

I would like to convert this into a system test.  The reason is because a new
system test should be written for almost all bugs.  This allows for better
test coverage of the relaxation dispersion functionality and hence permanently
improve the code quality and reliability.  It also allows me to fix the bug
within 5-10 min.  For this, could you do the following:

1) Edit the file
/sbinlab2/software/NMR-relax/relax_disp/auto_analyses/relax_disp.py.  Go to
line 328 and just before this model_selection user function call, add the
line:

self.interpreter.state.save('bug_21081', dir='~', force=True)

2) Rerun the analysis and trigger the bug.

3) Attach the 'bug_21081.bz2' file located in your home directory to this bug
report.

With this save file, I can create a system test which loads the save file and
executes the model_selection user function.  This should trigger the bug.
Cheers!

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?21081>