mailRenaming of the numeric dispersion models.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 30, 2013 - 09:31:
Hello,

I have the following proposal for renaming the numeric dispersion
models in relax.  The reason for this is because I am adding the R1rho
numeric model from the Skrynikov & Tollinger code (the
sim_all.tar file https://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=18404
attached to https://gna.org/task/?7712#comment5).  So I propose the
model names:

'NS CPMG 2-site 3D',
'NS CPMG 2-site 3D full',
'NS CPMG 2-site star',
'NS CPMG 2-site star full',
'NS CPMG 2-site expanded'.

The new model will be:

'NS R1rho 2-site'.

This R1rho model name will change in the future as more numeric R1rho
dispersion models are added.