mailRe: Renaming of the numeric dispersion models.

Posted by Paul Schanda on August 30, 2013 - 09:40:
Hi Edward,

Getting a system into these different models is certainly a good idea.
Could you please explain the naming convention?
NS is numerical solution, expanded is Nikolai's Maple derivation, I guess full means that both states are detected; but what is the rationale for "star"? You want to refer to the complex numbers? What about "2D" in this case?

paul