mailRe: Seeing / Setting the "start value" for a variable in a CPMG model fit.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on September 04, 2013 - 13:52:
Well.

Most of my values for kA are 2-6.
Which seems fine.

But I also got a negative kA value and one of thousands.
And my dw values are also strange.

I have to look into which units the paper report data in, and
if there are more supporting information I can look at.

Let me return to this, when I have setup a test-suite.

Best
Troels

Troels Emtekær Linnet