mail[bug #21187] "NoneType" error message while loading side chain amide protons

Posted by Martin Ballaschk on October 10, 2013 - 14:42:
Follow-up Comment #11, bug #21187 (project relax):

Thank you for the workaround! Is this fix already in the SVN now?

It's a shame that AMBERs "reduce" generates faulty files. I actually liked
using it because it makes a few little adjustments after adding the hydrogens.
But if this gives me de facto corrupted files I maybe just should use the
attach_protons function of relax!

Probably the conformational differences are too small to make a real
difference in the subsequent MF analysis, given how large the actual errors of
my rates etc actually are. I will look into this and if there's any
difference, report back here.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?21187>