mailA weird behavior for MC simulations?

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 11, 2013 - 18:08:
Hi Edward.

When I do MC simulations, for example 50, it runs quickly through to
the 50th simulation, and then halt for a long time.

It this behavior normal?

I think i recall that each MC step used to use same amount of time.
But maybe relax is calculating all the steps, to put them together in the end?

Best
Troels