mailHelp with settings script for R1rho analysis.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 22, 2013 - 10:47:
Hi Edward.

I wonder if would have time to look at the settings script in:
test_suite/shared_data/dispersion/Kjaergaard_et_al_2013

It is the scripts:
r1rho_1_ini.py
r1rho_3_spectra_settings.py

In r1rho, I am unsure if I do the correct conversion from Hz to ppm for
omega_rf.

Again, if there is hidden radian units?

It is when I set:
relax_disp.spin_lock_offset

And I wonder, how to start modifying, so R1 rates can be read per spectra?

Best
Troels