mailRe: Spin-lock v1 is now showing up in GUI list

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 22, 2013 - 19:01:
Hi Edward.

There is a column in the GUI for the auto analysis tab.

When I do CPMG experiements, the frequencies are listed nicely in the column.

But when I do it for R1rho, the frequencies are not listed.
If one "right-clicks", select "Set the spin-lock field" the value are correct, but they are still missing from the overview.

Best
Troels