mailRe: Spin-lock v1 is now showing up in GUI list

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 22, 2013 - 19:04:
I've just found another bug.  The right click pop up menu entry "Set
the spin-lock field" is actually incorrect for the reference spectra!
It uses the value from a previous "Set the spin-lock field" call.  No
need for bug reports though as this is a development branch.