mailRe: Failure of the grace2images.py script on MS Windows.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 27, 2013 - 15:59:
Hi Edward.

I would need information about how the script is activated.

In the folder with the script, I hold shift, right click, Open in command.
Then write: python grace2images.py

This requires that 'python' is in the PATH, and the grace executable 'xmgrace' is also available.

See
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Installation_windows_Python_x86-32_Visual_Studio_Express_for_Windows_Desktop#xmgrace_-_for_the_plotting_results_of_NMR-relax

In short.
Install a window xmgrace version.
Copy and rename executable to xmgrace.

Make sure the folderpath to the xmgrace is in the windows environmental PATH.

Best
Troels