mailRe: [bug #21481] System test fail with "ImportError: No module named dauvergne_protocol"

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 14, 2014 - 12:08:
Hi,

If you run:

$ python relax.py -i

can you see the relax installation path in the "Python module path"
section?  Is there a path in this list prior to the proper
installation path which contains a 'auto_analyses' directory or
'auto_analyses.py' file?  Maybe for example a different relax
installation?  What is the output of this verses:

$ python2.7 ./relax.py -i