mailPlanning for a new relax release with the relaxation dispersion analysis fixes.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 28, 2014 - 09:29:
Hi Troels,

Awesome work with the fixing of the dispersion analysis for different
data combinations!  With all the new system and units tests that you
added, relaxation dispersion in relax will now be much more robust.
The more test coverage we have, the stronger the code will.  I now
think that relax will handle all data combinations that a user throws
at it.  Well, there is one exception where relax will fail
catastrophically - that is if a mixture of fixed time experiments and
exponential curves are used.  But this and other cases can be handled
when a user complains on the mailing list.

Now that all the relevant bug reports are closed, I will look at
releasing relax 3.1.6 with the fixes and the dispersion GUI tutorial.
Was there anything else you were planing on committing to the
repository before I tag the release?