mailRe: [sr #3112] unable to upload PDB

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 17, 2014 - 14:41:
Hi Stefano,

For mailing list messages, it is best to avoid attaching files.  This
actually causes a lot of strain on the open source infrastructure as
the attachment is replicated many times and sent out to everyone
subscribed to the list.  And it puts strain on the mailing list
archives (http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.devel,
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/,
http://www.mail-archive.com/relax-devel@xxxxxxx/ and
http://marc.info/?l=relax-devel&r=1&w=2).  For file attachments, it is
best to file a bug report or support request at
http://gna.org/bugs/?group=relax and
http://gna.org/support/?group=relax respectively and attach the file
there.  Cheers.

For the problem you are seeing, from the screenshot it appears as if
all the data is loaded as NOE data rather than R1, R2 and NOE.  The
steady-state NOE is listed 3 times.  It might be worth looking at the
Bruker DC files and seeing if they say NOE or R1 or R2.  Search for
the results section.  For an NOE file, you will see:

SECTION:         results
Peak name          F1 [ppm]        F2 [ppm]        NOE     error
    errorScale

For an R1 file, you will see:

SECTION:         results
Peak name          F1 [ppm]        F2 [ppm]        T1 [s]
error           errorScale      R1 [rad/s]      R1 sd [rad/s]

And for the R2 file:

SECTION:         results
Peak name          F1 [ppm]        F2 [ppm]        T2 [s]
error           errorScale      R2 [rad/s]      R2 sd [rad/s]

If this is the case and these files are all detected as NOE data, then
it would be best to submit a bug report at the link
http://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax and to attach the
problematic files there.

On 15 March 2014 10:24, Stefano Luciano Ciurli <stefano.ciurli@xxxxxxxx>