mailRe: [sr #3124] Grace graphs production for R1rho analysis with R2_eff as function of Omega_eff

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on March 17, 2014 - 14:44:
Hi Edward.

Yes, that would be a very very nice representation of the script.
That would correspond very well to the guidelines i wrote for the
pymolwiki, how to make a good wiki page.
http://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Git_script_guidelines

My problem is that the figures still look a little "wrong", so they
are not yet good example figures yet. :-)
(Looking into my input...)

What I would really like, is to add these wiki scripts to a folder:
So one could just call in relax

import wiki.matplotlib_dpl94_r1rho_r2eff

wiki.matplotlib_dpl94_r1rho_r2eff.plot(res_folder = "resultsR1",
spin_inte = ":52@N", num_points=100, extend=5000.0 )
( I would have to make the script into a function :-) )

What I hope for, is a kind of development, where users can write wiki
scripts, a little like pymol,
which can help setup an analysis.

That could for example be functions that do

- Given a text file with file positions to .ft2 files, then collect
the "apod_rmsd", by calling nmrPipe "showApod test.ft2"
- Given a text file with folder positions to varian procpar files,
collect offset, spinlock time etc.

Best
Troels

Hi Troels,

Do you think it would be worth including those three plots you sent me
into the wiki page?  Then the visitor to that page will see what the
script is capable of.

On 17 March 2014 14:16, Troels E. Linnet