mailToo long computational time

Posted by Olena on July 21, 2014 - 11:05:
Hello,

I am a new user of Relax. I started the calculation of Relax  on June 12 on
the virtual machine Ubuntu installed on Windows. The Relax control window
does not report any Errors or Warnings, and the last output
folder 'Prolate' with the 6th round is dated by July 3. It has been more
than a month of the calculation already, while in the manual it says no
more than two weeks. I typed 'top i' in the Terminal, and the program is
still running. Can anyone help? I do not see it producing more output since
July 3.

Would appreciate any advice.

Olena