mailRe: Too long computational time

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 22, 2014 - 11:18:
Hi Olena,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  The list you have posted to is
that for relax software development, but you are probably after the
list for relax users.  Would you be able to create a new message to
the relax-users mailing list instead
(https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/relax-users/), copying and pasting the
original text?  The relax users mailing list has many more subscribers
and I think a few signed up to the list have virtual machine
experiences that would help you.  It is also a better place to discuss
using relax as there are currently around 80 NMR spectroscopists
signed up who may be able to answer some of your questions.