mailRe: Release of the super fast dispersion code.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 23, 2014 - 17:18:
Hi,

Ok, I'll push out both the dispersion speed and zooming grid search
(+preset parameter and optimisation user function changes) into relax
3.3.0.  If you can complete the R1rho plotting branch before I go on
holiday at the end of next week, I'll include that too.  Otherwise
that can be relax 3.3.1.  I'm aiming to release this on Wednesday or
Thursday next week though if I can't complete the branch, it'll be 2
weeks later.

As for the R1 optimisation, the hardest part would be for you to learn
new parts of the relax infrastructure that you haven't worked with
before.  But I think you'll find this very easy now.  As this has
different parameters, you'd need new models for each.  Just duplicate
a current one, add R1 as a parameter, create a new target function
which converts the R1 values to the correct numpy structure, and then
call the same backend lib.dispersion code.  That's it.