mail[bug #22730] Relax stop and quit at polate step

Posted by anonymous on September 30, 2014 - 11:00:

             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 3.2.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Dear Edward,

I am not quite sure whether my problem is in the category of 'Bug'-related
problems, but here it is. I have been running  a Model-free analysis in Relax
based on Bruker DC files on a small dimer at three magnetic fields. It has
been running a bit more than two weeks, when it stopped and quit. I see only
the results produced up until 'prolate' having 31 rounds. Could you please
instruct me on how I can find where is my problem - why it stopeed and whether
I can continue calculations? Or perhaps providing me with the link where
similar problem has been discussed (couldn't find any myself reading the
mailing list). I think the data files formats are fine, as long as it has been
running. Could it be an issue related to not proper installation of Relax?
Strangely, but the same thigs happend before when I ran Relax on the Virtual
machine Xubuntu, which I thought would not be the case once I run Relax on
Linux.

 Would appreciate your reply,

Olena

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?22730>