mail[bug #22730] Model-free auto-analysis - relax stops and quits at the polate step.

Posted by anonymous on October 13, 2014 - 11:27:
Follow-up Comment #6, bug #22730 (project relax):

Hi Edward,

I am back with some results from the calculations I began two weeks ago. Just
to remind, I am running the Model-free analysis on the 73 AA protein domain at
three magnetic fields. Relax is running using 7 slaves. However, the
calculations reached only sphere stage (round 1, on 30 September) and the
latest data are being recorded into the 'init' folder of the 'sphere'
directory.
I think something is not right if it takes so long and yet at this stage.
Therefore, I copied the latest 10000 lines of the analysis.log file for you to
see. Also the resulst of the 'init' folder collected by this time. Could you
please have a look at them?

In parallel, I ran on the Virtual machine (I slave) the model-free anlaysis on
the first 10 AA reasidues of this domain. And the calculations finished on
October 4. Maybe in the case of the whole domain I did not consider
something?

Would appreciate your effort.

Regards,
Olena

(file #22626)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: analysis_last10000lines.log    Size:369 KB

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?22730>

  Messaggio inviato con/da Gna!