mail[bug #22730] Model-free auto-analysis - relax stops and quits at the polate step.

Posted by Edward d Auvergne on October 13, 2014 - 11:57:
Follow-up Comment #7, bug #22730 (project relax):

In this log file, I see two problems.  The first is the incredibly high chi2
value.  This is a clear indication that there is a problem with the input
data.  The chi2 value should be in the thousands range, not 200507.26.

The second is that the sphere model is being optimised over and over again.
This should not happen!  The only thing I can think of is that mpirun is not
being used correctly.  What command did you use at the prompt to run this?

In either case, I cannot see what is happening because the log is too
truncated.  If you use bzip2 to compress the log file, is it under 1 Mb?  That
would be much better to attach to understand the problem.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?22730>