mailRe: [sr #3195] Fitting of saturation recovery experiment

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 26, 2014 - 19:05:
Hi Andras,

I was wondering if you were interested in helping out with the
inversion-recovery task at https://gna.org/task/index.php?7415 ?  What
is your input data format, i.e. which peak list format are you using?
Would it be possible to create synthetic peak lists containing with a
single spin system whereby you have calculated what the peak
intensities are based on your equation and some I0 and Rx parameter
values?  If this could be done, it could be added to the relax test
suite directories and form the basis of an implementation.  It could
easily then be used to create a system test which checks that the
fitting occurs as expected.  Then implementing this should be easy.

On 26 November 2014 at 16:59, Andras Boeszoermenyi