mailRe: Implement handles for nmrglue in relax

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 27, 2014 - 11:47:
Hi,

I just saw your task #7873 (https://gna.org/task/?7873) which answers
many of these questions.  For the design, this really depends on your
specific goals.  We could create a new user function class called
nmrglue.  However I think this would be a better fit for the spectrum
user function class.  For example spectrum.nmrglue_create,
spectrum.nmrglue_execute, spectrum.nmrglue_extract.  This matches the
interaction with other software, see:

dasha.create,
dasha.execute,
dasha.extract,
palmer.create,
palmer.execute,
palmer.extract,

relax_disp.catia_execute,
relax_disp.catia_input,
relax_disp.cpmgfit_execute,
relax_disp.cpmgfit_input,
relax_disp.nessy_input,
relax_disp.sherekhan_input,

molmol.macro_apply,
molmol.macro_run,
molmol.macro_write,
molmol.view,
pymol.macro_apply,
pymol.macro_run,
pymol.macro_write,
pymol.view,

bruker.read,
grace.view,
grace.write,
spectrum.read_intensities.

Note that in the future I plan on renaming the dasha and palmer user
functions to model_free.dasha_create, model_free.palmer_execute, etc.
All of this external software interaction should be standardised.
Does this fit into your plans?