mailRe: [sr #3195] Fitting of saturation recovery experiment

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 28, 2014 - 15:44:
Hi,

What do you see when you run:

$ relax -i

Are you using the latest relax trunk version?  Or the 3.3.3 version?
I only see this on versions 3.2.3 or earlier, in relax 3.3.0 and later
this works.

On 28 November 2014 at 15:40, Boeszoermenyi, Andras