mailRe: Javascript problems on the relax wiki.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 20, 2015 - 16:35:
Upgrade existing installation
Information

There are MediaWiki tables in this database. To upgrade them to MediaWiki
1.25.3, click Continue.

Welcome to MediaWiki!
Environmental checks

Basic checks will now be performed to see if this environment is suitable
for MediaWiki installation. Remember to include this information if you
seek support on how to complete the installation.
PHP 5.6.13 is installed.
Warning: Could not find APC, XCache or WinCache.

Object caching is not enabled.
Found ImageMagick: /usr/bin/convert.

Image thumbnailing will be enabled if you enable uploads.
Found the Git version control software: /usr/bin/git.
Using server name "http://wiki.nmr-relax.com";.
Using server URL "http://wiki.nmr-relax.com";.
Using the intl PECL extension for Unicode normalization.

The environment has been checked. You can install MediaWiki.

Hi Edward.

1) I downloaded a backup of old wiki and made MYSQL dump
2) I downloaded and unpacked new wiki
3) At server, I deleted old files, and changed PHP version to 5.6
4) I uploaded new wiki files to server
5) I copied the old Localsettings file and .htacess files
6) I modified Localsettings, and commented out all all extensions
7) I uploaded the Localsettings file, and .htaccess
8) I went to: http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/mw-config/  to update.

This is where I am at the moment

I will have to:

Upload image files