mailRe: relax in Windows

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 04, 2006 - 11:11:
I've modified the relax download page
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html) to have different sections
for each operating system and to include links to the relax
dependencies for those platforms.  The links under the MS Windows
section may help in getting relax to run on that platform.  Are these
the files you installed Daniel?  It also includes the Python readline
alternative for Windows.  It may take a few hours for
http://nmr-relax.com to update itself and display the new pages.

The commit message of the changes is located at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2006-09/msg00010.html

Edward