mailRe: full_analysis.py

Posted by Chris MacRaild on October 13, 2006 - 10:29:
Hi Sebastien,

From my experience with similarly sized datasets, something definitely
seems amiss here. relax can at times be very slow, particularly during
grid searches over the ellipsoid diffusion tensor, but I would have
expected the simpler diffusion models to have been through many rounds
within 30 hrs.

To understand what is going on, it would be helpful to know what stage
the various calculations are stuck at (just the last dozen lines written
to each log would be good).

Chris