mailRe: read reduced spectral density mapping

Posted by Daniel Perez on October 20, 2006 - 18:39:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
On 10/21/06, Daniel Perez <daniel.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to plot the output of Reduced spectral density mapping. But
when I try to load the results (results.read) before excecuting grace I
receive te following error message

RelaxError: This function is not available for reduced spectral density
mapping.

The script jw_mapping.py did not give me any clue.

Could you please help me

This issue is an easy one.  I haven't written the code to read in the
results file generated in the reduced spectral density mapping runs.
This won't be hard to code.  However one reason that I haven't put
much effort into this is because you have another option.  At the end
of that script, the 'state.save()' user function is called to save the
program state.  If you use the complementary 'state.load()' user
function, relax will return to the state at the very end of the
execution of the script.  This is a way of jumping from the scripting
mode into the prompt mode.

I hope that helps,

Edward

THANKS!!!!!!!!!