mailRe: Plotting the Reduced spectral density mapping

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 22, 2006 - 05:50:
On 10/21/06, Daniel Perez <daniel.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ed,

I got another error message trying to analyze the reduced spectral
density mapping

relax> grace.write(run='jw', y_data_type='J(0)', plot_data='value',
file='J0.agr', force=1)
Opening the file 'grace/J0.agr' for writing.
RelaxError: This function is not available for reduced spectral density
mapping.

This error means that either the user function makes no sense for that type of analysis (i.e. 'model_free.select_model()' when calculating the NOE, etc.) or that more code needs to be written to implement that feature. In this situation, the problem is the latter. You may encounter a few more of these issues later on as well.

I'll start writing the functions required to implement the
'grace.write()' user function for reduced spectral density mapping.
It shouldn't be too much work.  I've created Task #4002 for this
(https://gna.org/task/index.php?4002).  It's probably best to wait
until these new features are added and debugged before releasing relax
version 1.2.8.  Daniel, would you be able to help by checking out and
using the 1.2 repository line (see
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-users/2006-10/msg00036.html,
That way you'll have the fix to the model elimination problem, you'll
be able to help with the weeding out of the bugs, and you'll be able
to report back on any other missing features you would like added.

Thanks,